Dr. Salvatore Taglialatela is a board-certified plastic surgeon (Fellow of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery) serving the Naples metropolitan area, in Southern Italy. His unique practice focuses on the most advanced cosmetic and reconstructive surgical techniques. Plastic surgery is both an art and a science for Dr. Taglialatela who believes that natural and long-lasting results can only be achieved through surgical expertise and a dedicated life-long passion for plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Taglialatela completed his Plastic Surgery residency at the A.O.U “Federico II”, and during the residency he was also trained in Spain at the Hospital Universitario Puerta de Hierro Majadahonda where he achieved the title of Fellow in Reconstructive Microsurgery. He earned his six-year medical degree at the Università degli Studi di Napoli “Federico II”. He specializes in both cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, being deeply convinced that every cosmetic surgeon should have a solid experience in reconstructive surgery. He is an International member of the American Society for Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- FACE: Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Browlift, Facelift, Fat graft
- BREAST: Augmentation, Mastopexy, Reduction, Reconstruction
- BODY: Liposuction, Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), Buttock augmentation, massive weight loss sequelae
- Ancillary: Botox, Dermal Fillers, Chemical Peels
- RECONSTRUCTIVE: Breast reconstruction, Lower limbs reconstruction, Nasal reconstruction, Facial trauma, Skin cancer, Head & Neck
CALL FOR A CONSULTATION: +39 3389278905 (for english speaking patients only)
OFFICE: Centro Medico Salus, via Aviere Mario Pirozzi 61, Giugliano (Napoli)
Phone: +39 0813306228 (Italian language)